Last night, Friday, I was playing cards with a few PCVs here in Louga. And there was this piece of wood sitting around (no surprise) but on one end it was pointy. anyways i dont know how to explain it very well. it was a cubed rectangle thing with one end sharpened, i suppose you could say. haha and i was like 'this is like, im gonna stab you in the heart' and brenden was like ...
"a stake...". well, yea that would have been the right word! he was like "461st word forgotten here in Senegal". we laughed. Its so true. I have unusual amount of blanks when speaking in english,as we all do. Like.... whaaat... was...that word... ?
I cant imagine if I stay out traveling around not using english all of the time for a lot of years how that will be!
Interesting, i suppose. Just an insight I find telling.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment