Tuesday, August 7, 2007

31 days

Hey Friends,

I was chatting with my friend and fellow PCV (Peace Corps Volunteer) today. She is from Kent and is going to Senegal with me at the same time, so that is pretty awesome. Needless to say, we have a lot of similar things to talk about. And one of the things she mentioned was using google blog, so I figured instead of writing a paper due tomorrow, I would set this baby up.

I suppose this is what I will be using throughout my service in Senegal. In the future, once I start writing about PC-related things, I will have to start putting up some PC disclaimers, etc, as they are pretty intense about that.

Mom- get used to come cussing.
Friends- Some of the wilder info will be posted on facebook and myspace.

This is my general site that those of you who are concerned about my safety and those who are just generally interested in my daily happenings, can look at to be rest assured and entertained.

So, here it is- My Peace Corps Blog!

Just about 4 weeks until I head out of Akron. It could not come sooner, but at the same time I need every last second to do all of the necessary things and spend time with all of my friends.

Ciao.

And I guess sometimes they say stuff like "in the bond", but I think thats just for us PCVs....

So, for now...Au revoir!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only four days left, it will pass away during blinking. Good luck to you. Plese do enjoy this sweet home monments that will become forever-memories of home picture whenever you get home sick.

After checking your blog, I rushed downstairs and tried to give you some chochlates with best wishes. But you already left.

Send out my wishes tomorrow.

Nathan said...

Update!

Nathan said...

glad to hear that you're interested in one. its one hell of a good deal. the latern is bad ass too- my friend has one and swears by it.

Nathan said...

couldn't tell ya. I haven't read any reviews for that one. I do know that they are about roughly the same price when you count shipping.

I might be biased because I begged for this discount scheme. I think the freeplay radio is more rugged and might hold up alittle better than that one. But I don't really know