I have not written in over a year! I doubt I will ever be much of a blogger or diary keeper of any kind.
Well, I ended up extending my service for a third year. And that prolongation has almost run its course, too! say..what? crazy. Just a few months left here. Not sure what's next but I hope to know sometime soon-ish.
I have spent almost all of my thIrd year time teaching computer classes to teachers (mostly women ones) and excelling middle school girls. We created a computer lab. Have a look at this site for a little case study on the project.
http://senegad.org/claire.html
Fama got FIRST in her class in 2010. Thanks Grandma Helen for buying her reading glasses. I think that really gave her the extra oomph she needed to be number 1! Love her and cannot wait until she goes to University.
Take care. Cheers!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment